Livestreaming Yoga Classes
For the duration of COVID-19 pandemic restrictions, we will be livestreaming our yoga classes online. All classes on our schedule are live-streaming until further notice.
Here's How It Works
- Live-streaming classes are listed on our schedule, just as classes have always been.
- We'll use Vimeo Livestream. You can stream the classes in your browser. If you have a Vimeo account/app, you can also use that.
- You'll need to sign up for class at least 20 minutes before the class starts, using a new or existing class pass (including Drop-Ins and Introductory 30 Days for $30 monthly passes).
- Registration will close 20 minutes before class starts..
- If you try to sign up less than 20 minutes before class, you'll get a "shopping cart" error (it's a MindBody thing).
- Sign up for class here
- If you don't have an account, you'll need to create one.
- If you don't have a class pass, you'll be prompted to buy one.
- About 5-15 minutes before class starts, you'll receive an email with a link to join the live-stream class.
Please makes sure your account email is correct.
- Click the link a couple of minutes before start time. Vimeo will display a countdown.
- No one will see or hear you during class, including the teacher.
- Please, if you need to look to the video for guidance, come out of the pose to do so and avoid straining or misalignment trying to see the video from your pose.
- Contact us with any questions about how this will all work, and with feedback on how the livestreaming experience was for you. All comments are welcome!
We'll be adding recorded classes and shorter lessons here soon. You'll be able to stream those videos freely, whenever you want, without signing up.
Many of you have asked how you can support the studio through this shutdown. We deeply appreciate that intention. The best way to support would be to sign up and log in to our live-stream classes. You could also, if you are inclined and able to do so, purchase gift cards for future use at the studio. That could help to spread the financial impact of this shutdown over a longer period of time, and you'd still get the value of your purchase. We are grateful for the support of so many of our fellow yogis.