Class Pass Pricing Options
Choose a pricing option that's best for you. Intro passes (Intro Monthly or Intro Private w/Monthly) allow you to try our studio for a month before committing to a monthly pass or multi-class package.
- Monthly passes cover as many classes as you want to attend for one month, and can be set to auto-renew each month (for a monthly discount; cancel any time).
- Multi-class passes (5-class, 10-class, or 15-class) never expire, and can also be set to auto-renew upon use of last class (for a discount; cancel any time).
Yoga Class Pricing Options
Notes on Class Passes:
Monthly passes activate on first use and expire after one month. Attend as many yoga classes as you want for that month. Workshops and courses are not covered. Monthly passes are eligible for auto-renew at a discount, using a credit or debit card on file.
Multi-class Packages and Drop-In passes activate on purchase and never expire. Multi-class packages are eligible for auto-renew at a discount, using a credit or debit card on file.
The yoga studio is a refuge, a place where we can give ourselves time for ourselves, time to leave the outside energies and the stresses of the day behind and focus fully on our bodies, on our practice, and on ourselves. To make your time with us as peaceful and nurturing as it can be, we ask that you observe the following practices:
- Bring a yoga mat, a towel, and bottled water with you, if possible
- Silence mobile devices upon entering the studio
- No mobile devices on the studio floor
- Remove shoes upon entering, and place them on the floor in front of the cubbies to the left of the entrance
- Use the coat rack and cubbies for your other belongings
- Practice in silence, honoring the meditative space
- Honor others' practice space by focusing on your own practice, on your breath, and on the teacher's guidance
- Let us know if you are a beginner so we may ensure a safe and effective introduction to your yoga practice
Please remember to take your belongings with you when you leave. We tend to accumulate orphaned water bottles, yoga mats, clothing, and various other items, which we eventually have to donate if they aren't reclaimed. We'd prefer that you keep your stuff.