As COVID-19 cases have increased, Pennsylvania has mandated that our yoga teachers wear masks when interacting with the public at our studio, and that we all wear masks in any public space (which includes our studio). The guidelines also limit our capacity to 50% (9 yogis and one instructor). The equipment for live streaming classes takes up further space, making it difficult to accommodate nine socially-distanced yogis.
For these reasons, in-person studio classes are not feasible at this time. We will only schedule livestreaming classes until further notice.
Sarva Yoga Online
We've launched Sarva Yoga Online, an entirely new virtual video-on-demand (VOD) yoga studio. Pricing and class passes are available on the VOD platform, and are separate from livestreaming and studio class passes.
We appreciate all of you who have joined us over the years, and we miss practicing with you in person. We look forward to the day we can do that again. We appreciate you sticking with us through this time.
Livestreaming Online Classes:
- Register for class on the schedule page. If you don’t have a MindBody account, you'll be prompted to create one.
- Registration ends 15 minutes before class starts. Make sure to register at least 15 minutes before class starts.
- About 5-10 minutes before class starts, you'll receive an email link to join the class. Please make sure we have your correct email address.
- Class will be a live video feed. You will not be visible to the teacher or other yogis, and your microphone will not be connected.
- Classes are streamed through Vimeo. You can use any web browser. You may want to create a free Vimeo account, but that's not necessary. Just click on the link in your email to connect.
- If the live stream fails, we'll cancel the class in MindBody so no one is charged for the class. Feel free to resort to a pre-recorded class if that happens. We've learned a lot, though, so that should be less of an issue than it has been.
Many of you have asked how you can support the studio through the COVID-19 shutdown. We deeply appreciate that intention. The best way to support would be to join our live-stream classes whenever you can. You could also, if you are inclined and able, purchase gift cards for future use at the studio. That could help to spread the financial impact over a longer period, and you'd still get the value of your purchase. We are grateful for the support of so many of our fellow yogis.
Thank you for your patience, support, and understanding. We hope to be back to practicing in person with you soon. Until then, we'll see you online. We wish you good health, much happiness, and peace. Namasté.
stream audio-only yoga classes here