YOGA STUDIO and TEACHER TRAINING SCHOOL
Yoga for Every Body
Sarva means all, whole, or complete. We believe that everyone, every body, regardless of shape, size, fitness, or flexibility, can benefit from an effective yoga practice focused on posture, alignment, breath, and pose modifications to suit each practitioner. Come experience the benefits that yoga and mindfulness can bring to your body, your mind, and your life.
Your Email on File
If you have not been receiving our emails, please check to make sure we have the correct email on file for you. Our mailing list comes straight from MindBody, so if you're not getting emails we have to bring it to MindBody's attention. Thank you!
In-Studio Classes Resume April 20th
We'll resume live, in-studio yoga classes on Tuesday, April 20th, at 75% capacity (14 people) in accordance with state guidelines. Guidelines also require virus mitigation measures (masks, social distancing, sanitation). We understand that many of you may not yet be comfortable with group practice (we share that concern). Video-on-Demand classes will still be offered for now, and if they continue to be popular, we'll continue to add to our VOD library.
Please read the following temporary measures before coming to the studio:
- Classes are limited to 14 people, in accordance with state guidelines.
- Advance registration is required for every class (no drop-ins).
- If a class is full, you can sign up for the waitlist. You'll be notified (text or email) of cancellations up to two hours prior to class start.
- Late-notice cancellations (less than two hours before class starts will be charged as if you'd attended.
- No-shows will be charged as if you attended. Please cancel promptly if you can't make it so someone on the wait-list can attend.
- Pricing is $17 per class, including in the 5-Class ($85) and 10-Class ($170) passes.
- All class passes will expire after one year.
- We will not offer monthly passes, including our "30 Days for $30" introductory special while we operate with limited capacity.
- Social distancing and masks are required during practice (in accordance with health department guidelines).
- No personal belongings in the studio; only what you need to practice (mat, water bottle, towel).
- We'll take your temperature upon arrival, and hand sanitizer will be available at the door.
- We'll clean and disinfect the studio before and after every class.
- We'll provide a mask if you forget to bring one.
- If you believe you are exempt from wearing a mask for any reason, we honor that, but you will not be allowed into the studio.
We'll offer one special class package for now. It'll include (1) private class, (1)) 5-Class pass, and a yoga mat for $175.
We look forward to practicing with you again!
Private Instruction (in-studio)
We're currently offering private instruction in the studio, either single person or small groups, by appointment. Private class pricing is $100 for one person for 75 minutes, and $30 for each additional person (click here for pricing options). Contact us to schedule a private or semi-private class.
Masks and social distancing are mandatory. Your class sequencing and pace will take that into account. We'll take temperatures and use hand sanitizer upon entry, and we ask that you only bring what you need to practice into the studio. The studio will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each private session.
Video-on-Demand Yoga Classes
We'll continue to build our online video-on-demand (VOD) yoga class library as long as it is popular and cost-effective.
We use Namastream to host our VOD library. Go to the Video on Demand page create your VOD 0account (separate from your MindBody account) and to take VOD classes.
Please note that as video-on-demand is a brand new (and virtually unknown) mode for us, prices are subject to change as we evolve with it.
We look forward to practicing with you in person again. We wish you good health, much happiness, and peace.