YOGA STUDIO and TEACHER TRAINING SCHOOL
Yoga for Every Body
Sarva means all, whole, or complete. We believe that everyone, every body, regardless of shape, size, fitness, or flexibility, can benefit from an effective yoga practice focused on posture, alignment, breath, and pose modifications to suit each practitioner. Come experience the benefits that yoga and mindfulness can bring to your body, your mind, and your life.
Live Streaming Yoga Classes
For the duration of the COVID-19 shutdown, we'll live-stream all-levels & beginners yoga classes online. We'll also post recordings of some of these classes here (link), so that when technology fails us you can always fall back to a pre-recorded class. Live-streamed classes are suitable for all yogis, regardless of experience. You can sign up using a new or existing class pass on our schedule page, or on the MindBody app. You can also stream or download our free audio-only classes if that works for you. Of course, we look forward to the lifting of COVID-19 restrictions so that we can get back to practicing with you in person.
How Live Streaming Works
- Register for class on the schedule page. If you don’t have a MindBody account, you'll be prompted to create one.
- Registration ends 20 minutes before class starts. Make sure to register at least 20 minutes before class starts.
- About 5-15 minutes before class starts, you'll receive an email link to join the class. Please make sure we have your correct email address.
- Class will be a live video feed. You will not be visible to the teacher or other yogis, and your microphone will not be connected.
- Classes are streamed through Vimeo. You can use any web browser. You may want to create a free Vimeo account, but that's not necessary. Just click on the link in your email to connect.
- If the live stream fails, we'll cancel the class in MindBody so no one is charged for the class. Feel free to resort to a pre-recorded class.
Many of you have asked how you can support the studio through the COVID-19 shutdown. We deeply appreciate that intention. The best way to support would be to join our live-stream classes whenever you can. You could also, if you are inclined and able, purchase gift cards for future use at the studio. That could help to spread the financial impact over a longer period, and you'd still get the value of your purchase. We are grateful for the support of so many of our fellow yogis.
Thank you for your patience, support, and understanding. We hope to be back to practicing in person with you soon. Until then, we'll see you online. We wish you good health, much happiness, and peace. Namasté.
stream audio-only yoga classes here
Getting Through This (Together)
Yoga is one of the most effective ways to help manage the stresses of this pandemic. Finances are one of the most challenging of those stresses.
Our founding intention is to make yoga accessible to as many people as possible, including those who wouldn't otherwise consider yoga. In keeping with that intention, we will work with anyone who has not been able to continue their practice because of the shutdown's financial impact. We don't want to allow the financial impact to stop us from teaching, or you from practicing.
Please contact us if we can help to make yoga more accessible to you. If you're out of work and struggling to get through, we want yoga to be part of your support structure. Please be assured of strict confidence.
If you know of medical workers who could benefit, let us know - we'll add them to invitation emails free of charge.
We look forward to getting back to studio classes and practicing with all of you in person. In the meantime, let's do everything we can to get there as one.