YOGA STUDIO and TEACHER TRAINING SCHOOL
Yoga for Every Body
Sarva means all, whole, or complete. We believe that everyone, every body, regardless of shape, size, fitness, or flexibility, can benefit from an effective yoga practice focused on posture, alignment, breath, and pose modifications to suit each practitioner. Come experience the benefits that yoga and mindfulness can bring to your body, your mind, and your life.
In-Studio Classes Resume in February
On Monday, February 1st we intend to resume in-studio classes. We're still under pandemic restrictions on class size and mitigation measures (masks, social distancing, sanitation). We understand that many (perhaps most) of you are not yet comfortable with group practice, and we share that concern. But the pandemic has raged on far longer than anyone anticipated, and online classes are not nearly as popular as we hoped they'd be. Between private instruction and small group classes, we must do what we can to ensure the studio's survival.
We cannot operate at 50% capacity for very long without modifying our long-standing pricing, attendance, cancellation, and pass expiration policies. We must implement temporary measures that will give us a chance to outlast the pandemic.
Please note the following temporary measures:
- Classes are limited to 10 people, 6 feet apart.
- Advance registration is required (no drop-ins).
- No-shows will be charged as if you attended.
- Pricing will be $17 per class, including the 5-Class ($85) and 10-Class ($170) passes.
- All class passes will expire after one year.
- We will not offer monthly passes, including our "30 Days for $30" introductory special while we operate with limited capacity.
- Social distancing and masks are required during practice (in accordance with health department regulations).
- No personal belongings in the studio; only what you need to practice (mat, water bottle, towel).
- We'll take your temperature and offer hand sanitizer upon entering the studio.
- We'll clean and disinfect the studio before and after every class.
- We'll provide a mask if you forget to bring one.
- If you believe you are exempt from wearing a mask for any reason, we honor that, but you will not be allowed into the studio.
We'll offer one special class package for now. It'll include one private class, a 5-Class pass, and a yoga mat for $175.
We look forward to practicing with you again. Feel free to contact us if you have questions, and we'd welcome your feedback as well.
Private Instruction (in-studio)
We're currently offering private instruction in the studio, either single person or small groups, by appointment. Private class pricing is $100 for one person for 75 minutes, and $30 for each additional person (click here for pricing options). Contact us to schedule a private or semi-private class.
Masks and social distancing are mandatory. Your class sequencing and pace will have that in mind. We'll take temperatures and use hand sanitizer upon entry, and we ask that you only bring what you need to practice into the studio. The studio will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each private session.
We look forward to resuming regular classes as soon as we can. Until then, we appreciate your patience and support as we work to remain in operation.
Video-on-Demand Yoga Classes
Until COVID-19 pandemic restrictions (limited capacity and mandatory masks) are lifted and it's safe to return to studio yoga practice, we'll continue to build our online video-on-demand (VOD) yoga class library. When restrictions are lifted and it's safe to do so, our intention is to return to a full in-studio class schedule. We hope to see you then.
We use Namastream to host our VOD library. If you haven't already, click on the "VOD Sign-up" menu link to create a new Video-on-Demand account (separate from your MindBody account).
Our "Class Passes" will take you to where you can purchase Sarva Yoga/Namastream VOD passes. You'll need a (free) Namastream account to purchase a pass (see above).
When you're ready to practice, click on the "Video-on-Demand" menu link and sign in. VOD class passes are available for purchase there. We'll also convert current MindBody VOD passes to a new Namastream pass upon request.
Please note that as video-on-demand is a brand new (and virtually unknown) mode for us, prices are subject to change as we evolve with it.
We look forward to practicing with you in person again. We wish you good health, much happiness, and peace.