For the duration of COVID-19 pandemic measures, we'll live-stream regular (all-levels) yoga classes (audio & video). Live-streamed classes are suitable for all yogis, regardless of experience. You can sign up using a new or existing class pass on our schedule page or on the MindBody app. You'll also still be able to stream or download our free audio-only classes if you're unable to attend live-streamed classes. Of course, we look forward to the lifting of COVID-19 restrictions so that we can get back to practicing with you in person.
How Live Streaming Works
- Register for class using any of our class passes/drop-ins by clicking on the ‘SIGN UP’ button on our schedule page. If you don’t already have a MindBody account, you will have to create one.
- Registration for each class ends 30 minutes before class starts. Make sure to register for class at least 30 minutes before class starts.
- About 15 minutes before class starts, you will receive a unique link (by email) to get you connected to the class. Please make sure your email on file in your MindBody account is the correct email for you.
- Class will be a live video feed, so you can practice from wherever you are. You don’t need to use your camera or microphone. You will not be visible to the teacher or any other participants, and your microphone will not be enabled.
- Classes are streamed through Zoom. You can use a web browser (on your desktop, laptop, or mobile device), or use the Zoom app on any device (download the app for Apple or Android). You should be able to use the direct link from the email we send you prior to class start. The emaill will contain a Meeting ID and Password that you may need to enter to join the class. If you're not prompted for a password, then it was embedded in the meeting link.
- Please make sure your browser is up to date to avoid technical issues.
Many of you have asked how you can support the studio through the COVID-19 shutdown. We deeply appreciate that intention. The best way to support would be to join our live-stream classes whenever you can. You could also, if you are inclined and able, purchase gift cards for future use at the studio. That could help to spread the financial impact over a longer period, and you'd still get the value of your purchase. We are grateful for the support of so many of our fellow yogis.
Thank you for your patience, support, and understanding. We hope to be back to practicing in person with you soon. Until then, we'll see you online. We wish you good health, much happiness, and peace. Namasté.
stream audio-only yoga classes here